Simple and simply delicious, this Roasted Grapes with Burrata Cheese Toast recipe is perfect for those impromptu gatherings. Toast, softly melted Burrata, roasted grapes and a drizzle of agave or honey, so easy.
If you’ve never experienced roasted grapes, OMG, get ready.
Roasting grapes makes the sugar more intense and give them a bold complex flavor that is oh-so-hard to resist. Paired with creamy burrata it's just amazing, a drizzle of agave or honey takes it to a whole new level. Serve this at your next impromptu or planned gathering and prepare for you and your guest to be blown away.
It could not be easier, simply wash the grapes, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt if you like, I chose to forgo the salt, and roast. I roasted mine on the vine but you can remove them before roasting if you like. Look at those beauties.
While the grapes are roasting, toast the bread and lightly melt the cheese.
It was so hard not to eat every last one of these before making putting them o the toast. Oh so delicious.
Roasted grapes are so versatile. I've enjoyed them with cheese and wine, in oatmeal, yogurt, on my breakfast toast and spoonfuls all alone, just roasted grapes. So easy, beyond easy.
- 3 lbs. fresh grapes
- olive oil
- Italian loaf or French baguette
- 12 oz. Burrata cheese
- Agave nectar or honey
- fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place washed grapes and place on a shallow baking pan, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes.
- During the last 10 to 15 minutes grapes are roasting, slice bread and brush with olive oil.
- Place on another shallow baking pan and toast in the oven just until the bread starts to brown.
- Remove from oven, slice burrata and place on toast. Return toast to the oven and heat until cheese just starts to melt.
- Remove grapes from the vine, place on toast and drizzle with agave or honey.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 18.1
- Sodium: 348.4
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 6.1
- Carbohydrates: 34.5
- Fiber: 1.7
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 28.9
If you make this recipe or a version of it, take a picture and share with me on Instagram, tag it #thewholeserving or leave a comment below. I’d love to see or hear about your version of Roasted Grapes With Burrata Cheese Toast.