1 cup water
green color gel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place cupcake liners in cupcake pan.
- Sift cake mix and buttermilk powder into a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, oil, water and vanilla, until well combined.
- Add half of dry cake mix to egg mixture and blend well. Add remainder of cake mix to batter and blend until well combined.
- Add 3 to 4 drops of green color gel to batter and mix until color is well blended.
- Fold Andes baking chips into batter.
- Fill cupcake liners ¾ full and bake for 20 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Transfer room temperature frosting into a large bowl.
- Mix in green color gel until the desired color is reached.
- Using a star tip, pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes, garnish with sprinkles and add one Andes Creme de Menthe Thin on top.
- Share and Enjoy!