- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons, hot chili paste
- 1 teaspoon, Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic seasoning
- sea salt to taste
- Place spinach and garlic cloves into food processor or blender and pulse 4 to 5 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.. Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with sliced vegetables and/or pita chips.
- Category: Spread, Dip