Sweet strawberries, grilled peaches and burrata cheese make this Peachy Strawberry Pizza one you’ll want to make over and over .
There have been lots of salad and pizza on my summer menu this year. I think one of the best ways to enjoy beautiful produce is the on a salad or pizza.
Some days I wake up knowing it’s a pizza day and I can quickly mix the dough, allowing time for it to ride. But on the days when it’s a last-minute decision, I’m glad I can purchase pizza dough from my local pizza shop or buy it from the grocery.
Today I’m sharing a pizza that is fast becoming one of my favorites, but I eat it sparingly because of the cholesterol, this isn’t your traditional cheese pizza. This pizza is filled with juicy fruit and soft, creamy, melty cheese.
For all you grillers you can totally make this pizza on your grill. Check out The Kitchn for some great pizza grilling tips.
Something magical happens when sweet strawberries and juicy peaches are paired with creamy goat and burrata cheese. A sprinkling of basil and drizzle of Blueberry Balsamic Glaze takes it to the next level on the delicious scale.
If peaches and strawberries aren’t your thing, you can easily switch them out for the fruit of your choice.
Peachy Strawberry Pizza
- 1 bag of 16 oz. ready to rise and bake pizza dough or homemade dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup plain goat cheese
- 3 ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 8 oz Burrata cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced basil
- Blueberry Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare pizza stone or grease a large baking sheet with olive oil if not using a pizza stone.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll to a thin layer, about 10 to 12 inch circle.
- Transfer dough to pizza stone or prepared pan and brush with the olive oil.
- Bake until dough starts to brown, just slightly. While dough is baking grill the sliced peaches on a stove-top or outdoor grill.
- When dough has cooled a bit spread with goat cheese, add the grilled peaches, sliced strawberries. Slice the burrata and place on pizza, bake until cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the basil and drizzle with Blueberry Balsamic Glaze, slice and enjoy.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2063kcal Calories from fat 977|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 109g||168%|
|Saturated Fat 56g||280%|
|Dietary Fiber 20g||80%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
If you make this recipe or a version of it, take a picture and share with me on Instagram, tag it #thewholeserving or leave a comment below. I’d love to see or hear about your version of this Peachy Strawberry Pizza.