- 1 package of ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 each large red and yellow bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced into strips
- about 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Vegan Teriyaki Sauce
- toasted sesame seeds
- toasted sesame oil
- Fill a large stock pot with water and bring to a boil.
- While you are waiting on the water to come to a boil, heat a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and onions and saute about one minute. Add peppers to pan and continue to saute another 1 to 1 and half minute, add small amount of water to pan if needed to prevent food from sticking to bottom of pan. If water has come to a boil prepare noodles for two following directions on the package.
- When the peppers start to soften add the garlic and ginger to the pan, saute another minute then transfer everything in skillet to a bowl.
- Add a small amount of oil to pan if needed and add the broccoli to the pan. Saute broccoli 1 minute, add the onions and peppers back to the pan along with the vegan teriyaki sauce, toss to coat everything.
- Serve vegetables over the ramen noodles, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. You can also sprinkle with red pepper flakes and drizzle with a small amount of toasted sesame oil just before serving if desired.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 3.9
- Sodium: 819.6
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 4.5
- Carbohydrates: 47.3
- Fiber: 3.9
- Protein: 9.9