- 1/2 cup vegan poppy seed dressing
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 cups baby spinach or spring lettuce mix
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- To assemble salad in jars, start by pouring 2 tablespoons of dressing into bottom of jar. Add 1/2 cup of strawberries,1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 cup lettuce and top with 1 tablespoon nuts.
- Repeat with the remaining jars.
- When ready to serve, give jars a big shake to toss dressing with salad.
- Eat straight from the jar of dump into a bowl and enjoy!
VARIATIONS: TRADE WATERMELON CUBES OR RASPBERRIES FOR STRAWBERRIES AND FETA FOR GOAT CHEESE.