- 1 and 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 1 medium watermelon, sliced in wedges
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a very low simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until liquid has reduced by half and coats the back of spoon.
- Pour into glass serving dish or jar, set aside and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle coconut chips into a large non-stick dry skillet and place over med heat.
- Stir coconut chips as they start to brown.
- When most of the chips are golden remove from heat and transfer to storage container.
- Assemble watermelon slices on serving platter or plates.
- Drizzle on glaze, sprinkle with coconut chips and serve.
- Category: Snack