- 2 slices of hearty country style bread
- 3 .oz Trader Joe's Light brie cheese, sliced
- 3 to 4 slices of red onions
- 4 to 5 slices of thinly sliced of apple
- 4 to 5 slices of thinly sliced pear
- 2 tablespoons, Cranberry Pear Chutney
- 2 to 3 romaine lettuce leaves, roughly chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper (optional) I love black pepper on my sandwiches
- Place sliced brie on bread slices, and place bread on toaster oven rack.
- Using the toaster setting, heat until brie melts.
- When cheese has melted, remove from oven.
- Asemble with remaining ingredients.
- Dive in and enjoy!!!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 386
- Sugar: 17.1
- Sodium: 297
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 0.5
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 38.2
- Fiber: 5.9
- Protein: 23.6