- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 teaspoon hot chili paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 ounces firm or extra firm pressed tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Combine hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, coconut aminos, hot chili paste and sesame oil in a small bowl. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add half of the tofu and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tofu starts to brown. Transfer browned tofu to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Repeat with remaining tofu.
- Add tofu back to skillet along with the hoisin mixture, tossing to coat tofu evenly.
- Saute another 2 to 3 minutes, making sure tofu is evenly coated and sauce is throughly heated.
- Remove from heat and serve over farro, rice, veggies, noodles, whatever you choose.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: 4.9
- Sodium: 286.4
- Fat: 9.5
- Saturated Fat: 1.8
- Trans Fat: 0.0
- Carbohydrates: 8.8
- Fiber: 1.3
- Protein: 7.6
- Cholesterol: 0.5