- Place all ingredients into slow-cooker and cook on medium for 6 to 8 hours.
- Allow to cool to lukewarm before blending.
- Pour into blender and blend until all ingredients are blended together, or us a stick blender.
- Blend more if you desire a more smooth sauce.
- Transfer to mason jar, or recycled glass pasta jar with screw top lid for storage in the fridge.
- This pasta sauce can be served as is or you can add some of your families favorites, like meatballs, to make an awesome meal.
- There is so much you can do with this sauce, add chili peppers if you like it spicy.
- Have fun and enjoy!