- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 inch sprigs of rosemary ant thyme
- 3 tablespoons room temperature Earth Balance Vegan butter
- 1/4 cup plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place carrots, potatoes and sprigs in large pot of cold water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- While carrots cook, chop herbs and set aside.
- Drain, remove sprigs and allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to food processor, add Earth Balance, milk and oil.
- Process until smooth, transfer to a large bowl, stir in herbs.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving dish, keep warm until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 4.4
- Sodium: 70.2
- Fat: 9.4
- Saturated Fat: 6.7
- Carbohydrates: 19.5
- Fiber: 4.1
- Protein: 2.1
- Cholesterol: 0