- RAW TACO MEAT
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- ASSEMBLE INGREDIENTS
- 1 head of Boston lettuce
- sliced cherry tomatoes
- sliced red onions
- sliced black olives
- sliced avocado
- sliced limes
- vegan sour cream (recipe here)
- Place all of the taco meat ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process until it resembles taco meat. Transfer to a bowl.
- After washing and drying lettuce, separate each leaf.
- Place tomatoes, onions and olives into small bowls.
- Pit and slice avocado, slice lime and squeeze juice over the avocado to prevent browning.
- Wash and dry cilantro.
- If you like you can thin the sour cream out a bit with a small amount of almond milk.
- Scoop some of the almond/walnut taco meat into lettuce leaf, garnish with tomatoes, onions, olives, avocado, cilantro and finish with sour cream and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!