- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup all-natural sugar (1/2 cup more if you like a sweeter cake)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and brush a bundt pan with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl to remove any lumps.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the milk, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Pour into the flour and mix with hand mixer until well combined, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to baking pan and place in center of oven to bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow cake to cool slightly before inverting cake onto serving dish.
- While cake is baking mix together the glaze ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle glaze over cake, slice and serve.
- Store leftover cake, if you have any, in an airtight container in the fridge. Heat slightly before serving.
- Calories: 204
- Sugar: 27.6
- Sodium: 254
- Fat: 1.4
- Saturated Fat: .1
- Carbohydrates: 45.9
- Fiber: 1.8
- Protein: 3