- 2 ½ cups shredded Brussels Sprout, about 20 sprouts
- 1 ½ cups leaf only, flat leaf parsley
- 1 ½ cups leaf only, curly leaf parsley
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 small pears thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Wash and trim the sprouts, place in the food processor and shred. Remove and place in a large bowl.
- Wash, dry and roughly chop parsley, add to bowl with the Brussels Sprouts.
- After rinsing and draining the chickpeas, roughly chop and add to bowl.
- Add pears, cranberries and walnuts and toss everything together.
- Make the Poppy Seed Dressing.
- Serve salad allowing those being served to dress their own salad.
- Store any remaining salad in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 23
- Sodium: 301.7
- Fat: 5.3
- Saturated Fat: 0.5
- Carbohydrates: 55.8
- Fiber: 13.7
- Protein: 11.3
- Cholesterol: 0