- your choice of 100% Organic Papaya Leaf Tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk(I like almond or macadamia)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar, maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour hot water over tea bag and allow to steep.
- While tea is steeping combine milk and coconut oil in a small saucepan and bring to a low boil.
- Transfer steeped tea and milk to bowl of your blender and add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend the mixture until it’s well combined and is creamy and frothy.
- Pour into a mug and serve.