- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried mint (optional)
- 2 teaspoons dried coconut flakes (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, dry roast the almonds, hazelnuts, sesame and fennel seeds separately, just until fragrant.
- Place dry roasted nuts and seeds in bowl of food processor and process until it’s at desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container in your fridge. Mixture should last about one month.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 38
- Sugar: 0.3
- Sodium: 60.7
- Fat: 3.2
- Saturated Fat: 0.4
- Carbohydrates: 1.8
- Fiber: 1.1
- Protein: 1.3