- 3/4 cup hemp seed
- 2/3 cup filtered water, more if needed
- 3 dates
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, more if you like garlic
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place the hemp seeds in a medium bowl and cover with enough filtered water to cover. Allow to soak 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Rinse the seeds until water runs clear.
- Place hemp seeds, water, dates, garlic, vinegar, and lemon juice into the bowl of the blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if needed for desired consistency.
- Transfer dressing to a bowl, add the oregano and parsley and mix well.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Store dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 4.1
- Sodium: 2
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 7.8
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 2.9
- Cholesterol: 0