- 1/2 cup organic turmeric powder
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
- Mix the water and turmeric powder in a saucepan over medium low heat.
- Stir until a paste forms. If it gets too thick add in more water, if too thin add in more powder. Should take about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add in the pepper and coconut oil and continue to mix until everything is well mixed.
- Transfer to a storage container with a tight seal, I prefer glass. Store in your fridge and use within two weeks. If you will not be using within two weeks you can freeze.