- 1 1/2 cup bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup sparkling water
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Prepare your waffle maker and have a
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Whisk the wet ingredients with the dry whisk until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour desired amount of batter onto waffle maker allow to cook according to waffle maker manufactures instructions.
- Serve with fruit and your choice of syrup.
- If you have any leftover batter store in a covered container in the fridge, use within tow to three days.
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 4.4
- Sodium: 475.4
- Fat: 1.4
- Saturated Fat: 0.1
- Carbohydrates: 42.6
- Fiber: 1.9
- Protein: 6.4
- Cholesterol: 0