- 1 lb. of fresh strawberries
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar glaze or Blackberry Balsamic Glaze
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- extra mint for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- After washing the fruit, hull and slice the strawberries.
- Place the sliced strawberries and blueberries on a shallow baking pan, drizzle with balsamic glaze and your choice of agave or maple syrup, and sprinkle on mint, toss to coat.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Transfer to a serving dish or storage container. Store in fridge.When serving garnish with more mint.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles, yogurt, toast, soft cheeses and more, be creative and enjoy!