- Dry Ingredients
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup walnuts, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup coconut chips or flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add-in Ingredients
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a smaller bowl mix the wet ingredients.
- Pour syrup mixture over dry ingredients, and mix until all dry ingredients are coated.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every ten minutes until granola is lightly toasted, if you want a darker granola, leave in oven a bit longer.
- Remove from oven an allow to cool completely.
- Transfer to large bowl, add in dried cranberries and goji berries and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container, a mason jar is perfect for storing your granola.
- It should keep for two to three week, that’s if it last that long.
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 18.9
- Sodium: 81.1
- Fat: 17.4
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 52.5
- Fiber: 7.7
- Protein: 12.9
- Cholesterol: 0