- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 12 oz. package of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 3 cups whole cashews
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all but 3 tablespoons of coconut chips in food processor, process until finely shredded, set aside for later.
- Place a medium glass or metal bowl over simmering water bath.
- Place chocolate chips, coconut butter and hot chili oil in bowl and stir gently as it begins to melt.
- Remove bowl from saucepan when almost all of the chocolate chips are melted, add in the cashew butter and continue to stir until mixture is smooth and all chips are melted.
- Mix in the cashews and shredded coconut until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to parchment lined baking sheet and spread evenly. Sprinkle on remaining coconut chips, and place in fridge, allow to cool completely.
- When completely firm, break into pieces.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 2 oz.
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 10.6
- Sodium: 5.2
- Fat: 17.1
- Saturated Fat: 6.2
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 1.9
- Protein: 4.9
- Cholesterol: 3.1