- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon DIY Chili Seasoning
- 2 cans 14.5 oz. fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 to 3 15 oz. cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 tablespoon more of the DIY Chili Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- In a large stock pot heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and saute until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of the DIY Chili Seasoning to the pot and saute until fragrant, about 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir, reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Taste and add more seasoning to your taste.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Spoon into bowls, garnish and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1.5
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 8.1
- Sodium: 796.8
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 0.9
- Carbohydrates: 24.2
- Fiber: 7.3
- Protein: 6.7
- Cholesterol: 0