- 1 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper, leave extra on the sides to use when lifting out of baking dish, lightly coat parchment with oil.
- In a large bowl mix together the first six ingredients.
- Mix the brown rice syrup and agave together in a small saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Allow to boil two to three minutes.
- Pour over nut and seed mixture and mix quickly to evenly coat. Syrup hardens fast.
- Transfer to baking dish and spread in an even layer using a spatula or your hand with a piece of plastic wrap covered over mixture.
- Allow to cool completely, about 1 hour outside fridge or 30 to 45 minutes in the fridge.
- Lift out of dish using parchment paper and cut bars in desired sizes.
- Have fun and enjoy!
Store in airtight container at room temperature or you may want to pre-wrap with parchment paper or foil for an easy on-to-go snack.
- Serving Size: 1.5 oz.
- Sugar: 13.1
- Sodium: 4.2
- Fat: 18.7
- Saturated Fat: 2.3
- Carbohydrates: 21.6
- Fiber: 4.3
- Protein: 8.7
- Cholesterol: 0