- 1 Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheet
- olive oil
- half of a medium onion chopped
- 8 oz. package of whole crimini or baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 ounces of green beans
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a shallow 8.5 x 11.5 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pastry sheet and place in the parchment lines baking pan, folding over the sides. Poke holes in the crust with a fork and brush with olive oil. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust starts to brown. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350.
- While crust is baking, saute onions until translucent, about one minute. Add the mushrooms, garlic and thyme to the pan and continue to saute 2 to 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from heat and toss the green beans with the mushrooms.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of cheese over the crust.
- Arrange mushrooms and green beans over the cheese, be sure to drain any liquid from mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the mushrooms and green beans.
- Place in oven and heat until cheese starts to melt. When cheese has melted, remove from oven and sprinkle 2 teaspoons of thyme leaves over the tart.
- Allow to cool slightly, slice and serve with a salad.