- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- slices of bread of your choice, toasted
- cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- batch of Avocado Chocolate
- sliced strawberries
- mint leaves for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until completely smooth. You can also mix by hand or hand held blender.
- If there are leftovers store in an airtight container in your fridge.
- To make toast, spread cream cheese over the toast, spread chocolate spread over cream cheese, arrange strawberries over chocolate.
- Garnish wit mint and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 59
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 31.9
- Fat: 3.2
- Saturated Fat: 0.6
- Carbohydrates: 8.3
- Fiber: 2.1
- Protein: 0.8
- Cholesterol: 0