- 6 cups vegetarian vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 large carrot, spirilized or julienned
- 1 large parsnip, spirilized or julienned
- 8 oz. soba buckwheat noodles
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- sriracha hot chili sauce
- Pour stock into a large pot, add in 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoon of minced ginger and 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil to stock, stir to mix and bring tto a boil.
- While the stock is coming to a boil, sprailize or jullien the carrot and parsnip, set aside.
- When the water come to a boil add soba noodles to stock pot, stir and prepare according to package directions. My noodles only took 4 minutes to cook.
- During the last minute of cooking time for the noodles stir in the carrots and parnips. After final minute of cooking, cover and remove from burner.
- In a small bowl mix together tamari, agave, tomato paste, 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger, garlic and hot chili oil.
- Fill half of a small condiment dish with sriracha hot chili sauce fill the other half with the tamari sauce mixture.
- Spoon soba noodles into serving bowls and garnish with scallions, sprouts, chopped cilantro, mint and parsley and sliced jalapeno.
- Serve with the tamari and hot sauce.
Garnish your noodles with scallions,cilantro, parsley, mint, sprouts and jalapeno.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 4.8
- Sodium: 534.1
- Fat: 3.1
- Saturated Fat: 0.4
- Carbohydrates: 38.2
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6.5