- 4 cups chopped napa cabbage
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 13.5 oz. can mandarin oranges
- 1 1/2 cup sliced snow peas
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup hand torn cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- Toss the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- For the dressing, place all of the ingredients in a glass jar and shake vigorously, until well combined.
- Plate salad and sprinkle with sliced almonds and chow mein noodles.
- Drizzle on the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!!
You can also add in things like chickpeas or grilled chicken for a hearty meal.