- 1 bunch lacinato kale or curly kale, chopped
- 1 large avocado
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup red onions, chopped
- 1 cup corn relish (I used Trader Joe’s)
- Place washed and chopped kale in a large bowl.
- Slice, peel and dice avocado and squeeze the juice of half a lemon over avocado.
- Transfer avocado to bowl with kale, with clean hands, massage and squeeze avocado into kale until well combined.
- Add in tomatoes, onions and corn relish, mix well.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with chips of your choice.
- Have fun and Enjoy!