- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- coconut chips, toasted
- 2 cups AlmondMilk Coconut Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 8 oz. semi-sweet dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 or 2 tablespoons maple syrup as sweetener (optional)
- Gently open can of coconut milk and scoop off the top thickened cream. You can use the clear liquid on the bottom in smoothies.
- Transfer to covered storage container and store in fridge until ready for use.
- Place a hand full of coconut chips in a dry saute pan on medium heat and saute dry until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl,set aside until ready for use.
- Place milk and one cinnamon stick in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot, but not boiling about 180 to 190 degrees.
- Stir in chocolate until all melted and smooth.
- Pour into mug, garnish with whipped coconut cream and toasted coconut.
- Serve and enjoy!!!