- 1 1/2 cup fresh washed cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped onions(about 1/2 a medium onion)
- 2 firm medium pears, chopped into small cubes(about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 three inch sprigs of rosemary (optional)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Place first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to medium low and stir occasionally.
- Allow to boil until mixture starts to thickens, after 10 minutes stir in dried cranberries and cook for 5 minutes more. It will be ready when liquid coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve warm or allow to cool completely.
- Refrigerate unused chutney.
- Serving Size: 20
- Calories: 35
- Sugar: 6.3
- Sodium: 1.3
- Fat: 0.1
- Carbohydrates: 8.9
- Fiber: 1.1
- Protein: 0.1