- 1 cup nut butter, I used Cashew butter
- ¼ cup dried coconut flakes (optional)
- 25 or more dates, pitted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup vegan white chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine nut butter and dried coconut flakes, set aside.
- With clean hands, open one side of dates and carefully remove pits.
- Gently fill dates with 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon of nut butter mixture and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together using the double boiler method. Stir as chocolate melts to combine.
- Dip stuffed dates into melted chocolate, place chocolate covered dates back on parchment lined baking sheet. Place in fridge and allow chocolate to harden.
- While chocolate hardens in dates melt the vegan white chocolate chips, using the double boiler method.
- Transfer melted white chocolate to a zip-lock bag, cut a small bit off a corner of the bag. Remove dates from the fridge, using a zig-zag motion, pipe the white chocolate over the dates, the drizzle should harden immediately because the dates are cold.
- Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in fridge.