- 2 cups, sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups, baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup, sliced sweet mini peppers (optional)
- 1/2 cup, raw coconut aminos
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup raw coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons, miso
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon, hot chili oil
- 1 teaspoon, toasted sesame oil
- 1 head of Boston, Bibb or Romaine lettuce, washed and separated
- broccoli and carrot julienne strips (I purchased pre-cut from produce department)
- mung bean sprouts
- Place mushrooms and peppers in a medium bowl, add in raw coconut aminos, garlic and oil, stir and set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together aminos, miso, agave, chili oil and sesame oil until well combined.
- Scoop mushrooms into lettuce, draining off most of the liquid.
- Top with broccoli, carrots and mung beans and drizzle on sauce.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Asian