Spinach Cannellini Hummus
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons, hot chili paste
- 1 teaspoon, Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic seasoning
- sea salt to taste
- Place spinach and garlic cloves into food processor or blender and pulse 4 to 5 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.. Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with sliced vegetables and/or pita chips.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 89kcal Calories from fat 17|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|