- Dry Ingredients
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 banana
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted Earth Balance, coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all dry ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- In another bowl mix the wet ingredients together, slowly mix the dry into the wet and mix until all combined.
- If you are using a dispenser bottle, transfer batter to bottle.
- Brush preheated griddle or skillet with oil or spray with cooking oil.
- Squeeze or spoon 3 tablespoons of batter on griddle or skillet.
- Allow to cook for 30 to 40 seconds on one side, bubbles will appear.
- Flip and allow to cook on other side.
- Serve with sliced bananas and maple syrup.
- Add chopped nuts if you like.
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 9.6g
- Sodium: 399.7mg
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 37.3g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 0