- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 cups pepitas
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 2 cups whole cashews
- 1 1/2 cups coconut chips
- 4 tablespoon vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon carne asada seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fine grind sea salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried mango
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, and line a large backing sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together macadamia, pepitas, almonds, cashews and coconut chips.
- Warm vegan butter, maple syrup and seasonings in a medium saucepan until well combined and seasoning is dissolved.
- Spread onto parchment lined baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until nuts start to brown, tossing halfway through baking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Toss in the dried fruit and store in airtight container.
- Category: Snack